When settlement and employment is possible, the Principality will develop full Employment Laws including, but certainly not limited to, the following;
- Minimum working age for all persons is 16.
- Minimum wage is £10/hour (or alternative currency equivalent) for all persons over 16.
- Employees must be given at least one months notice to terminate employment, save for gross negligence on the part of the employee or some mutually agreed contractual end date/time/milestone which has naturally reached its expiry.
- No discrimination is tolerated at workplaces, nor in recruitment processes.
- Employees are entitled to safe and fair working conditions.
- Employers of regulated industries must perform reasonable due diligence checks of employee certifications and qualifications prior to allowing said employees to engage in work related activities on behalf of the employer.
- Citizens are given priority in job applications.
- Employee/Employer disputes are settled in the Civil Court.